Flow to AlterLock cycle guard service available
1. Check usage area and compatible smartphone
Check service area
You can find out if your area is in the AlterLock service area, or by your current location or zip code.
* If you see a pop-up asking for permission to use location information, please select "Allow".
* In the case of pc, please check the zip code.
The available area is expanding one after another!
Population coverage is 95 (as of January 2020)
* AlterLock uses Sigfox communication. The information you can find on this page is based on the latest area information provided by Sigfox.
For sigfox service area maps, please refer to the following pages:
Compatible smartphone OS confirmation
Make sure your smartphone's OS version supports the AlterLock app.
* Compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 10 or higher smartphones compatible with BLE
* In the case of some Android devices, it may not work even if it is a compatible OS version.
For more information, seeAlterLock's smart-phone operation check status.
2. Purchase alterlock device
|Device price (suggested retail price)|
|¥8,241 (tax included 9,065)|
The list of stores handled is here.
* Service usage charges apply separately.
Recommended for beginners!
A great set of AlterLock x CROPS is also on sale.
3. App installation
4. Service Agreement
A cycle guard service agreement is required to use the device.
|Service charge (tax included)|
|Monthly Plan||Annual Plan|
|Monthly 396 yen|| 330 yen |
年額3,960円 per month 3,960 yen per year
|Free for the first 30 days|
|Up to three devices available|
* Please join after the app installation and user registration are complete.Cycle Guard Service Agreement
*A different page will open.