We have released the firmware version 1.3.26 of "AlterLock Gen2 Device" as follows.
- Fixed a bug that caused devices to freeze due to frequent Bluetooth disconnection and reconnection.
- Shortened the time to reconnect to Bluetooth.
- Solved the problem that the connection cannot be established in some models of Android 7.
- Solved the problem that location information acquisition by Wi-Fi is not stable.
How to update
- Firmware update must be performed with the USB cable connected and the red or blue LED lit.
- On the app's main screen, tap Advanced.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and if the firmware version is less than "1.3.25", tap [Firmware Update].
- The firmware update takes about a minute to complete.
- If an error occurs with the firmware update, please press and hold the button on your device for 10 seconds, restart the app, and try the update again.
- If the device does not reconnect after waiting 20 seconds after the firmware update is complete, press the button on the device for 2 seconds and tap the reload button in the upper right corner of the main app screen.
We have also updated our iOS and Android apps. If you haven't updated yet, please update to the latest version from each store.
- The method of acquiring location information by Wi-Fi has been improved.
- Improved stability of reconnection.
- Improved the success rate of GPS positioning while moving. It improves the acquisition of position information in the situation that repeats moving and stopping.
- Fixed a problem where the detection sensitivity "LOW" setting could cause false detection due to noise.
The MID and HIGH sensitivity settings are the same as before, while the LOW sensitivity setting is designed for use on bike racks with horizontal swaying.
- Fixed an issue where the power consumption would not drop after certain operating conditions.
- Adjusted the accuracy of static judgment after movement detection.
- Faster processing for smoother first-time pairing.
- Fixed a coordinate problem in GPS positioning in some overseas countries.