If the version number differs depending on when the device was manufactured, multiple versions are listed together.
Version 1.4.0 / 2.1.0
8 Feb 2023
- The order of GPS and Wi-Fi positioning has been changed to give priority to GPS positioning. This enables more accurate location information to be captured in environments where both GPS and Wi-Fi signals can be received.
- A problem with Wi-Fi positioning that occurred on some devices due to individual module differences has been fixed.
How to update
- Firmware update must be performed with the USB cable connected and the red or blue LED lit.
- On the app’s main screen, tap Device Settings – Device.
- On the device screen, tap Firmware Update.
- The firmware update takes about a minute to complete.
- If an error occurs with the firmware update, unplug the USB cable, press and hold the button on the device for 10 seconds, and try updating again.
- If the device does not reconnect after waiting 20 seconds after the firmware update is complete, press the button on the device for 2 seconds and tap the reload button in the upper right corner of the main app screen.
- In the environment where multiple Bluetooth devices are connected at the same time, the update may fail in the middle. Please disconnect from other Bluetooth devices before trying to update.
We have also updated our iOS and Android apps. If you haven’t updated yet, please update to the latest version from each store.
Version 1.3.31 / 2.0.0
- Fixed an issue where false positives would occur immediately after locking under certain conditions when the system sound was switched off.
- Slight improvements have been made to power consumption.
- Fixed an issue where a slight jolt caused by a button operation would be detected immediately after the device was locked using its own buttons.
- Improved time accuracy of periodic transmissions.
- Power consumption in the locked state has been reduced by 20%, resulting in an uptime of approximately 1.5 months, equivalent to the unlocked state.
- Improved false detections on some devices when using high sensitivity settings.
- Fixed an issue where some devices would stop working after repeated periodic transmissions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause false positives depending on the angle of the device when locked.
- Fixed the problem that the power consumption becomes high when positioning by GPS is repeated.
- Fixed an issue where repeated Bluetooth connection and disconnection could cause the device to fail to reconnect.
- Fixed a bug that caused devices to freeze due to frequent Bluetooth disconnection and reconnection.
- Shortened the time to reconnect to Bluetooth.
- Solved the problem that the connection cannot be established in some models of Android 7.
- Solved the problem that location information acquisition by Wi-Fi is not stable.
- The method of acquiring location information by Wi-Fi has been improved.
- Improved stability of reconnection.
- Improved the success rate of GPS positioning while moving. It improves the acquisition of position information in the situation that repeats moving and stopping.
- Fixed a problem where the detection sensitivity “LOW” setting could cause false detection due to noise.
The MID and HIGH sensitivity settings are the same as before, while the LOW sensitivity setting is designed for use on bike racks with horizontal swaying.
- Fixed an issue where the power consumption would not drop after certain operating conditions.
- Adjusted the accuracy of static judgment after movement detection.
- Faster processing for smoother first-time pairing.
- Fixed a coordinate problem in GPS positioning in some countries.
- Fixed a problem in which Sigfox communication might not be performed in a locked state.
- We have partially improved a problem in which, due to compound conditions, the Bluetooth connection with a device could not be reconnected after it was disconnected.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the device to stop after turning on periodic transmission and repeating periodic transmission.
- Improved stability of Bluetooth connection.
- The issue where the Bluetooth connection with a device could not be reconnected after being disconnected due to conditions such as the communication environment has been improved.
- Fixed a bug that the remaining battery level of the device was displayed on the first scale on the application. It may take up to 10 minutes for the battery level to be reflected.